Public office holders must file a Financial Disclosure Statement to comply with the Local Government Ethics Law. Lou’s 2009 statement, which is public information, shows these income sources:
- Magazzu Associates, 1430 S. Lincoln Ave. Vineland
- Cumberland County
- Frank Scarpa Trust, Philadelphia
- Obermayer Pension Fund, Philadelphia
The disclosure form does not ask for the income amounts. Lou also notes he has an interest in these business organizations:
- LA Associates – 12.5%
- Magazzu Associates
And that he holds interest in these real properties:
- 741 Landis Ave., Vineland
- 4201 Dante Avenue, Vineland
- Hance Bridge Rd., probably 4096, from an earlier filing
The notice states that these income sources do not include campaign contributions.
There has been speculation on this blog as to how Lou supports his family. The Frank Scarpa Trust, it might be noted, is his wife’s family’s money.